. This 3 Days Murchison Safari covers Murchison Falls National Park, Uganda’s largest protected area. Located at the northern end of the Albertine Rift Valley, Murchison Falls National Park, hosts about 76 species of mammals and 451 birds. It is among the most popular national parks in Uganda offering visitors to see a good number of wild animals including 3 of the big five i.e elephants, lions and buffaloes as well as giraffes, crocodiles, hippos etc
Day 2: Murchison falls national park
Day 3: Morning game drive and boat trip in the afternoon
Day 4: Depart Kampala
Day 1: Murchison falls national park
Wake up early take a cup of tea and head for Murchison Falls National Park in the north-west of the country. The drive will take approximately 6 hours on road.
At 3,840 square kilometres this is Uganda’s largest park, and is home to elephant, buffalo, all the big cats and is well known for its bird life – Shoebill being a sought after rarity. It also has a large population of hippo and huge crocodiles. Visit the top of the falls in the after noon. Dinner and over night at Paraa Lodge or Sambiya River lodge or Red chill camp. (FB)
Day 2: Morning game drive and boat trip in the afternoon
Murchison Falls – as well as game drives, today we will take the cruise up the Nile to the foot of the Falls, a magical trip through some beautiful scenery. The whole of the Nile River is forced into a gap only 8m wide – the immense force of the water and the views of the falls are awe inspiring. Overnight at Paraa Lodge or Sambiya River lodge or Red chill camp. (FB)
Day 3: Depart Kampala
Drive to Kampala after taking our morning break fast arriving in the after for the evening flight back home.
End of the Safari
- Transportation from the meeting to the departure point
- Expert, English-speaking local driver/guide
- All accommodations while on tour
- Meal as indicated in the itinerary
- Park Entrance fees
- 1 Chimpanzee Tracking permit
- All Activity Fees included in the tour itinerary
- Pre-tour briefing and itinerary document, maps and postcards
- International flight ( can be arranged if required )
- Visa and personal insurance
- Drinks, tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses (laundry, souvenirs, etc.).
- Any item or activity not mentioned in the tour package.